Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Today is Halloween but it is 70 degrees out and sunny and humid so it does not feel like Halloween at all.

Last night we carved pumpkins at my friend Julie's apartment. It was so much fun! Jesica and I did a combined effort to make this guy:



Here are the group's pumpkins all lit up:

Besides carving pumpkins I'm not doing anything else Halloween related this year :( I had to work last weekend, and again this weekend, so I won't be attending any Halloween parties and didn't have a reason to dress up. Maybe next year I'll be more festive.

The boyfriend left me last week for Saudi Arabia so I've been flying solo all week, which hasn't been too bad since I've had to work so much. He gets back next week and I'm so excited to see him!

That's all I've got for now. More to come soon! Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment