Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back in the Routine

It took me a week but I'm finally back in the swing of things. Last night I was feeling very domestic and I made a delicious dinner of mango and coconut marinated salmon with rice and green beans. The whole meal was super easy to make - I bought the salmon pre-marinated from Whole Foods and it came frozen so I just defrosted it, put it on aluminum foil and baked. It stuck to the foil a bit hence why it's in pieces in the photo. The green beans were leftover, but they came in a bag that you just to microwave, and the rice was easy to make. After dinner I decided to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies that were amazingly delicious and quite decadent.

Marinate salmon with rice and green beans
Cookies cooling off. Click here for the recipe.
I finally cleaned all my dirty laundry from the trip, got all of it put away, and feel settled. Just in time to leave next week again for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment