Friday, February 24, 2012

Recap

I promised more posts but I have been so busy it's hard to find time to write any of them. The boyfriend and I did not get to properly celebrate Valentine's Day since the boyfriend had an Architecture exam to take the week of Valentine's Day, and then left the day after the exam to go home to celebrate his dad's birthday. So I have planned some Valentine's Day surprises for the boyfriend this week, that he will hopefully enjoy. I am super excited to write about them, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

On Valentine's Day I went to Pret a Manger for lunch and they gave me a free Love bar with my order. It was so amazingly delicious and I just hope they didn't make them special just for Valentine's Day because they are so good.

My friend Jesica and I also made some chocolate covered strawberries for one of many girls nights that we have been having on Friday nights. She has a chocolate fonude fountain so that made dipping them super easy to do.

In some other random and not very exciting news, I bought myself a blender! It's a Ninja and it blends, chops, and crushes, so it's basically like a food processor and blender all in one.

I also bought the boyfriend new headphones because the headphones he was using while studying had binder clips holding them together - it was quite pathetic. They are called Urbanears and are super hipster, but make a great gift if you are looking for something for a boyfriend / dad / brother that likes music. They fold up, which is ultra convenient and you can plug another set of headphones into them so 2 people can listen at once. They come in a million colors too which is pretty cool. I'm also pretty sure they were using them on the show Whitney, so that should be enough of a sell right there.

That's all for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment