Tuesday, November 6, 2012

In line to vote

I am currently standing in line to vote so I thought I would use this time to update. Besides exercising my civic duty, I've still just been working. This past weekend I worked 8 hrs on Saturday from home and 8 hrs in the office on Sun. It's only Tuesday but I'm already ready for the weekend.

Last Saturday and this past Friday night I went to Halloween parties. I wore my semi-homemade Raphael (from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) costumes to both.

Last weekend I met the newest addition to the family, my sister and her husbands new kitten Hunter. He was so tiny, so adorable, and vey rambunctious.

That's about all I have to report. Now lets hope this line moves fast since I desperately need to get back to work and I've already been gone 2 hours!

1 comment: