Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weekend Update: Work and Working Out

My parents called last night to catch up and see what was new, I had nothing to say other than I've been working, working, and working. I've also tried to keep up a consistent workout schedule, which usually consists of the gym twice a week, pickup soccer on Saturdays, and my soccer league games on Sunday evening.

Between working out and working, I haven't been cooking as much as I would like. I'm hoping to change that this weekend by hopefully making something I can eat for the week.

Speaking of this weekend, I have a Halloween party to go to but no costume yet. I need to get on that!

I wish I had some excitement to blog about but nothing new to report, except the boyfriend and I will be going to Miami in Jan because he is running the Miami Marathon. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment