Thursday, January 10, 2013

A New Year!

I am so excited to be starting with a fresh new year. My New Years resolutions are to:
1. Blog more
2. Have better work-life balance
3. Be healthier

So far I am of to a pretty good start on #2. I've started coming in at 9 am (when work actually starts) as opposed to early like I used to do and that has been going great!

I played soccer on Saturday and Sunday and then went to the gym on Mon, Tues, and Wed. I have a session schedule for Fri which means Thurs is my only day off. Although I am super sore, I feel great and super healthy and hope to keep this up.

I am also trying to eat healthier and for starters I am trying to consistently go to the grocery store so I have food to make for dinner and lunches. I always feel so much healthier when I make food versus eating out (not to mention saving money as well).

Hope everyone had a great New Years! My BFF Jenna came to visit me in DC :)


No comments:

Post a Comment