Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ready for a Vacation!

I was doing really well with my work/life balance until Friday afternoon when I was "asked" to come in on Saturday to work along with my team. I say "asked" because it is always posed as a question, as if I have an actual choice in the matter, when I most definitely do not.

Work ended up not being too bad but it put a damper on having a nice relaxing weekend, and also meant missing soccer on Saturday on one of the rare warm January days. I did have a soccer game on Sunday though so I was able to get some playing in.

All I have to do now is make it through this week and I will have a long weekend (Monday is MLK day/Inauguration day). Then I work Tuesday and Wednesday, and then leave Thursday for Miami! We will be there until Monday, meaning another short week of work after I return, and then just 2 more weeks until the next long weekend. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment