Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Staycation

At my work, our vacation days start Oct 1 and ends Sep 30. I had 2 extra days I had to use or I would loose them, so I decided to take Monday and Tuesday off. I had such a nice and relaxing day the past 2 days! I cleaned my apartment from top to bottom, I transitioned out my summer clothes and transitioned in my winter clothes, I made a bunch of meals and froze them for later, and I just relaxed and enjoyed myself. It was glorious, and the best part is its already Wednesday!

This past weekend the weather was beautiful so I tried to be outside as much as possible. Friday I went to crossfit after work, Saturday morning my friend Jesica ran her first 5k at a Color Run so I went to cheer her on, then I had my women's league game in the afternoon (the boyfriend surprised me by coming to watch - he had to work but finished up early), and we went to Georgetown that evening to switch out my Nike FuelBand since it stopped working on me.  

Sunday I went to the boyfriend's soccer game and then he played with my team later that day. It was quite an active and fun-filled weekend!

Below are pictures from Jesica's race:

Pre-race 

Mid-race

Finishing the race

So proud of her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment