Thursday, January 16, 2014

Back To It

In the past 2 months I have only worked out 7 times. That is so unbelievably crazy. My schedule used to be: Crossfit 2 days per week during the week, pickup soccer on Tuesday and Saturday, and soccer game on Sunday. That's 5 times per week, on a good week. 

Between year-end craziness at work, vacations, and bad weather (which means no soccer), I have barely been working out. I don't feel fat, just less toned than I would like. 

But....starting today I'm back. I have Crossfit tonight and tomorrow, and a soccer game on Sunday morning! Next week I've already signed up for my Crossfit classes so I have no excuse not to go. My goal for January is to work out at least 3x per week, which is very achievable.

Speaking of goals, my New Year's Resolutions are to:
1 - Work out 5x per week - if I can't make it to the gym or there's no soccer then I'm going to start doing the Workout of the Days at home - no excuses!
2 - Eat out Less - this should save me money, plus help me be healthier. I'm not off to the best start so far, but not a terrible start either. I hope to only eat out for lunch 1 day a week and dinner 1 day a week.
3 - Buy less clothes. I'm running out of room in my closet, plus I have lots of clothes as it is. I've been trying to put together some cute outfits with the clothes that I already have and just wear the stuff that I already have more often.
4 - Take better care of my skin. I have always had bad skin (aka breakouts) and given that I will be 30 at of this year I think it's time to start investing in my skin so I don't feel like a teenager anymore. 

Now that I've posted these on the internet I really have to follow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment