Thursday, January 16, 2014

End of 2013

There is so much to catch up on! Since I last updated, I left for Christmas Vacation. I took the bus to Pittsburgh and my Dad picked me up. We spent the night in Pittsburgh, I had brunch with my BFF Jenna the next morning, and then my Dad and I drove to Cleveland to meet up with my Mom who was already there. 
Jenna and I

My sisters and my brother in-law arrived the next day and we had a nice relaxing low-key Christmas. After spending the week in Cleveland, I flew to St. Louis to see my boyfriend and his family, which was also nice and relaxing and low-key. I was supposed to fly back to DC on Sunday the 29th, but my grandfather passed away December 29th (more to come on this).

I changed my flight the day of to fly to Cleveland instead of back to DC, and took the entire next week off to stay in Cleveland with my Mom, along with her brother who lives out of town, and her sister who lives in town. Together, the 4 of us helped do all of the funeral arrangements. 

My sister and my brother in-law drove the boyfriend and I back to DC on the 5th. I can't remember the last time I had taken 2 weeks straight off from work, and luckily it was pretty slow when I was out so there wasn't too too much to catch up on. 

Last week was pretty uneventful - just work, cleaning up my apartment, and relaxing. The weekend was also pretty uneventful - the weather was cold and rain, I worked most of the day Saturday, the boyfriend and I saw American Hustle which was good (not great, just good in my opinion) at this super cute old theater (as in it used to be an actual theater) called The Avalon, and my friend Michelle came over to hang out on Sunday. 

This week I have been busy trying to clean, organize and make some space in my apartment for my cousin Jenny who is....moving to DC this weekend!!!! - more to come on this. 

That's all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment