Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend went by in a blur. I really needed one more day to fully recover from it. Friday night, I just stayed in with the boyfriend. Saturday started off early, with a drive with my sister out to Reston to visit a family friend. The three of us went on an Art Studio Tour, which was really neat. You drove around to different artist's studios - some were in their homes, some were in an area off a home, and others were displaying their work in a community area (library, church, etc). Just getting to see the house's alone was great - they were tucked away in the woods of Great Falls and were quite grand. The tour featured painters (oil and acrylic), weavers, photographers, quilters, and sculptors. Not only was it fun, but it was also very inspiring - hopefully there will be more original art pieces to blog about soon!

After the studio tour, my friend Erin and I got facials (my 1st one ever) and then had lunch. Later, I met up with my friend Jenna who was in town to watch the OSU vs. Wisconsin game, which OSU lost, and then off to my friend's birthday celebration, which was a white party and an all around fun time.

Sunday morning I had a soccer game, and then I went to up with Jenna to watch the Browns vs. Steelers game, which the Browns (surprise, surprise) lost. I guess I'm not good luck for my teams. Then over to the boyfriends to relax and off to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment