Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Triumphant Return

After taking the summer off, I have finally returned! I have so much to fill you in on:

I moved!!!! After over 3 years in Arlington, I packed up and moved into DC into my very own apartment. Although I miss the roommates and our house, I don't miss our sucky landlord, and not having my own space.

Let's see what else you missed. There was my sisters Bachelorette weekend in Chicago, her graduation from law school, moving to a new location in the office (goodbye office, hello cubicle) my personal trainer at the gym that's whipping my butt into shape, lots of soccer, and a trip to St. Louis to surprise the boyfriend's Mom. All in all it was a great summer and I'm sad it's over.

Also check one of my former roomies blog that she does with her new roomie:
http://thecinchshoppers.blogspot.com/

That's all for now, but more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment