Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was pretty lame, but fun. Friday night (after what felt like a very long week but was only 4 days long) the boyfriend and I stayed in and watched a movie.

Saturday morning we got up early to go play pick-up soccer. There was major track work on the metro though so it needed up taking us an hour and a half to get there, which sucked. After soccer, half the day was already gone, and my sinuses were in major pain so I decided to be super productive and take a nice long nap. I awoke just in time to get ready for dinner with my sister. We had fun celebrating her starting her new job as a lawyer!

Sunday was my soccer team's playoff game. We were in 4th place and had to play the 1st place team. We ended up loosing 3-2 by giving up a last minute goal, but we played great and it was a super fun game. After the game there was mostly just eating, football, and napping until our evening league's season opener game. Although we won 4-0 our earlier game sucked most of the energy out of the team - we were pretty lackluster.

Overall it was not a very productive weekend but it was fun and relaxing. This upcoming weekend I will be much more productive and social, if only it would get here already.

No comments:

Post a Comment