Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weekend Recap: Fall Has Arrived

This weekend started off with temps in the 80s and ended in the 40s. Although I am kinda excited for sweaters and boots, I could have done with a smoother transition.

Friday night started off with a girls night craft project where we made coasters (more to come on this in another post) which was a blast!

Saturday the boyfriend and I watched the Arsenal game with our new friend Jeet. Then we did a bit of shopping and a quick change of clothes and headed to H st to celebrate the boyfriend's friends birthday. It was a great night to sit outside, drink some Oktoberfest beer and eat some delicious German food.

Sunday my sister came to my neighborhood and we went to brunch which was fun. Then she came over to see my newest addition to the apartment - a new TV stand! The rest of the day was spent chilling at home and some much needed relaxation. The weekend concluded with an evening soccer game which we won.

Before the game, as I was changing my shoes from tennis shoes to cleats, my tennis shoes were wet from the wet grass so I had the "brilliant" idea to tie them to the outside of my bag, so nothing inside got wet (I had my laptop and some work stuff inside the bag). After the game I didn't change back into my cleats because a teammate was kind enough to give the boyfriend and I a ride home. Once we arrived home I realized my shoes were no longer tied to my bag. Sadly they haven't been seen since. RIP pink Pumas, you were good to me and you will be missed (and replaced) :(

The photo isn't showing the exact ones I lost, they were the closest I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment