Friday, February 8, 2013

Gift to Myself

Last week I received my year-end bonus from work. I am saving most if it, but I wanted to buy myself a little treat for working so hard. I decided to splurge on a Nike Fuel band. My sisters and I bought my Mom one for Christmas - and after hearing about how cool it was, I decided to get one for myself.

The fuel band is a band you wear on your wrist (it's kinda like the Livestrong bracelets but sturdier) and it tracks your movements throughout the day. It will tell you the time, your fuel (how much "fuel" you have "burned" throughout the day), how many calories you have burned, and your steps (just like a pedometer).

So far I'm loving it! It makes me realize how much and how long I just sit in my chair at work. My only complaint is just that I'm not used to wearing anything on my wrist (watch, bracelet, etc.) so it's just taking some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment