Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Healthy Goals

So far February hasn't been very busy for me at work, and since I'm not used to having downtime, I've needed something to occupy my time with, so I've been making some goals for myself.

I feel as though I am good at saving my money, but I could be better - especially with eating out. I'm going to try and eat out for only one meal for Monday through Friday (no rules for Sat/Sun). This will not only help me save money, but will also help me eat healthier too.

Since I will be eating out less often, I also plan to cook more. Last night I made a delicious and healthy meal for the boyfriend and I (he helped) consisting of spaghetti with chicken sausage (which I bought from Whole Foods).

Lets hope I can keep this up for the rest of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment