Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Fever

My little sister informed me that I hadn't posted anything in 2 weeks so I figured I better write something.

I've been continuing with crossfit and really liking it. I had to take 3 essentials classes in order to learn all of the proper techniques. Then on Wednesday night I had my 1st real class. There ended up only being 4 of us in the class, which I don't think is the norm, but worked out because I got a lot of one-on-one help, which I really needed. It's been 4 days since the class and I'm still sore. My plan is try and go once a week (Wed) and then move to twice a week (Wed and Fri).

The boyfriend's parents are in town visiting from St. Louis. Today we all watched him run a half marathon which he did great at! It was fun to watch too.

Last weekend the weather ended being beautiful, so the boyfriend and I took full advantage. I did crossfit on Fri night, we played soccer on Saturday, and played 2 soccer games back to back on Sunday. It felt great being so active in the sunshine and warm weather.

The weekend before that my sister and her husband hosted a brunch at their house and then we watched a St. Patrick's Day parade in Old Town. It was tons of fun but the weather was so cold. We ended up in Starbucks for most of the parade.

Besides the out of town guests, Crossfit, and soccer, I've just been busy with work and keeping my apartment clean and uncluttered.





No comments:

Post a Comment