Monday, March 25, 2013

Visitors and the Aquarium

The boyfriends parents were in town for a week and we had so much fun during their visit.

While they were here we had some family dinners. My sister and her husband had dinner with the boyfriends parents, the boyfriend and I which was really fun. I also met the boyfriend's father's brother and his daughter when we all had dinner together. It was nice to meet more of his family, and to have his family meet mine.

The boyfriend and I took Wednesday off and the 4 of us headed up to Baltimore to visit the aquarium. We took the train up and from my place to the Inner Harbor and it took just over an hour, which wasn't bad at all.

There was a jellyfish exhibit which was really neat, and we saw a 4D film about salmon. But the Dolphin show was by far my favorite!

We spent over 4 hours there and didn't even see all the exhibits. After all that standing and walking around, we ate some delicious seafood, and took the train back to DC.

It was a full day, and was much more fun than being at work all day!











No comments:

Post a Comment