Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Weekend Update

This past weekend was really fun and really busy. I got home Sunday evening at 8pm and fell asleep at about 8:30 because I was so tired. 

Bowling was a really fun time, even if I'm not very good at it. 
Here is the boyfriend in action

Saturday the weather kinda sucked (super cold and rainy) but the cookie exchange party was a really fun time! I couldn't believe how many people came (at least 20!)
Weren't these the cutest invitations!

Sunday I saw my friend's 2 month old baby who was so tiny and adorable. 

Yesterday we had a happy hour after work to celebrate the end of our project we had been working on since August. After happy hour, I headed to Georgetown for a massage which was wonderful and much needed. 

The rest of the week isn't too busy, just crossfit, my department's holiday party, dinner at a friend's house, and happy hour on Friday. I just need to put the finishing touches on my Christmas gifts (assuming they all arrive in time as I've ordered all my gifts online and none have arrived yet), and do laundry. 

I also went to eye doctor today and my eye is almost 100% healed. I can see nearly perfect again (with my glasses on) and will be able to wear my contacts again around Feb or Mar of next year. Hallelujah! I can't wait! In the meantime I still have to do my drops hourly, the ointment at night, keep the plug in my eye, and start on Restasis. Not too bad if it means I can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment