Monday, September 12, 2011

ABCs

This week has been off to a nice start so far. My friend and I had a lunch date with the boyfriend. I had a groupon that expired today so we went out for lunch and it was great. Since the rain has finally subsided, I even got work outside in the sunshine for a bit which was lovely. 

I saw this on a post on another blog so I decided to do it of myself so enjoy:

A – Age.  I’m 26
B – Bed Size.  Queen
C – Chore I dislike.  I really don't enjoy cleaning the bathroom, so I'm very thankful my roommates and I have the maids come once a month so I don't have to do this.
D – Dogs.  Had my beloved dog Poppy growing up.  Still miss him. Best dog ever.
E – Essential start to my day.  I need lots of sleep in order to be functional the next day. And I think eating breakfast is essential - oatmeal during the week, eggs on the weekends
F – Favorite Colors. I like orange best
G – Gold or silver?  Probably silver but I like both
H – Height. 5"2"
I – Instruments I play(ed).  I used to play the piano. I'm not very musical
J – Job title.  Business-person
K – Kids.  I hope to have many someday
L – Live.  In our nation's capital
M - Money tip I like best.  Whatever you earn, spend less.
N – Never plan to… not be loved
O – Overnight hospital stays.  Nothing too serious but when I was younger I was in the hospital for a week. And about 10 years ago I had jaw surgery
P - Pet Peeves when people don't know the proper use of we're vs. were, it's vs. its, and they're vs. their
Q - Quote from a movie.  Hmm, this is a toughy. My favorite movie is Say Anything, which includes classic lines such as "I am looking for a dare to be great situation", "She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen." and "One question: do you need... someone, or do you need me?... Forget it, I don't really care."
R – Righty or lefty?  Righty
S - Siblings.  Three sisters who are amazing
T - Time I wake up.  For work, usually around 7:30 or 8
U – Underwear.  My favorite is anything from aerie
V - Vegetables I don’t like. Peas. Ick.
W – What makes me run late.  I always try to be on time. I am very punctual. If I am late it's usually due to  the metro or the bus.
X – X-rays I’ve had.  More x-rays on my mouth than you could count.
Y – Yummy food I make.  My specialty is steak, asparagus, and a baked potato. And brownies for dessert.
Z – Zoo animals I like.  All of them! The lions, the tigers, the bears, the fish (guess that's more at the aquarium), the birds, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment