Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Recap - 3Day Edition

This long weekend was just what I needed - full of relaxation, sleeping in, cleaning out my room, bike riding, shopping and errands. My roommate had a friend visiting for the weekend, and she brought her dog Sophie down too. The boyfriend and I got to play with her and it was so much fun. Here are some pictures of Sophie the dog (she loves to give kisses):


As if playing with a dog all weekend wasn't enough fun, the boyfriend and I also had a play date with our friend's 10 month old baby girl. She is so adorable, a ball of energy, and so much fun to play with. Here are some pictures of her cuteness, and a video just in case you didn't get enough:



Now it's back to work on this dreary cold fall day. What happened to summer? As much as I complained about the heat I miss it and am not yet ready for fall. Sunshine come back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment