Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busy, Busy

This week has been busy for me - on Monday the boyfriend joined me on my run and we did 3 miles. He planned an out and back route since he got too frustrated trying to loop that was flat. I felt great after the run, but during the run I kept asking if we could walk, how much longer, and saying "talk to me" when it was too quiet - basically I am your ideal running partner.

Yesterday I was supposed to play soccer on the mall, but it was raining when I left work meaning the grass would have been a mud pit, not to mention I was also super tired. So I just went home, relaxed, made dinner and planned out what I would be packing for this weekend.

Tonight my sister is having me over for dinner which I am very excited about. After dinner I'm going to try and run to the grocery store if I have time. I need to pick up food for dinner tomorrow, since I will be having extra special guests over. The boyfriend's parents will be visiting him this weekend and they arrive Thursday. I will be leaving Friday after work for vacation, so Thursday is the only night I will get to see them. After dinner I have to finish packing for my weekend getaway to Columbus to celebrate Jenna's birthday! I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment