Monday, July 29, 2013

My Day Off

It's Monday again and I feel awful from allergies. It's summertime - why am I having terrible allergies! But enough about my ailments, lots to recap: 

I had scheduled a bunch of appointments on Thursday so I took the day off. In the morning the boyfriend had to head out to town for work. He had rented a car for the trip, and dropped me off at an early morning dentist appointment on his way out of town. I don't like going to the dentist because they always tell me all the things I'm doing wrong with my teeth. They informed me I have a teeny tiny cavity on my very back tooth, so I have to go back in 2 weeks for a filling - just lovely. Then I headed to Northside Social for a delicious brunch. 

 
After brunch, I headed to Georgetown for  a haircut appointment (more to come), and then to Ballston for my womanly yearly appointment where my doctor kept telling how I was taking excellent care of my body and was so healthy (the exact opposite of the dentist). Then I did some shopping at the consignment store (my favorite place!) and then went to my massage appointment. I had gone to crossfit the day before so I was very sore and the masseuse worked out every single one of my knots. 

After walking around all day I was exhausted by the end of the day. Not exactly a relaxing day off, but much needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment