Monday, July 29, 2013

New Do

As I mentioned in my previous post, I got my haircut. I was so tired of my long hair - it took forever to style and was just lifeless. The last time I cut my hair I was in Dallas for Christmas, so it had been 7 months and a cut was much needed. 

This was my hair pre-cut:

This was my inspiration photo:
For the record, I have no idea who this person is, I found this photo on Pinterest. (Update: my sister informed me that is model Karlie Kloss)

I tried out a new place called Ozuki Salon and loved it there. My stylist asked me all sorts of questions about my routine and products that I used. I told her I wanted something low maintenance and after she cut it to the right length told me I shouldn't do the bangs in the photo because then I would have to style them daily, so we decided to do without them. 

This is the outcome:
I have yet to blow it dry so I'm not sure how it will look after I style it, but I've just been air drying it, putting in a bit of curl scrunching gel, and heading out - definitely low maintenance and I think it's been looking great. I feel so much lighter and like that my hair has life in it again (it was so weighed down before). 

No comments:

Post a Comment