Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekend Update: Eating and Shopping

This past weekend was such a blur, it sped by so fast. Friday after work I headed to our friend Ros's for a small party. We ate some appetizers and just chilled and chatted. The boyfriend came later, as he was driving back from his work trip. I was asked to bring a dessert, so I picked up some delicious gourmet donuts from this shop called Astro Doughnuts that sells donuts and fried chicken. 


The flavors were creme brule (2), s'mores, mocha, peanut butter & jelly, and coconut. They were all insanely delicious. 

Saturday morning the boyfriend still had his rental car so we drove out to the Outlets where I bought lots of new stuff! Once we got back from the outlets the boyfriend took the car back to the airport while I took a nap (shopping is tiring). Isn't he the best :)

Sunday we met up with Ros to play tennis, then had brunch, then I took a nap (noticing a theme here) and then I had my soccer game that evening. We beat the 1st place team which was exciting. After soccer I was exhausted and feel asleep very early. 

All in all it was very fun but I also could have used another day to recuperate before work this week. Oh well, back to work it is. 

On tap for this week is dinner with my old roommate on Monday, soccer on the mall on Tuesday, Leadership Conference Wednesday morning, Crossfit on Thursday and Friday, and then soccer on Saturday, ending with tennis and soccer (and a visit from my Dad??) on Sunday. I guess I will have to rest next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment