Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weekend Update

Last week was such a busy week, and i was still recovering from the dentist, so I tried to relax during the weekend. Friday the boyfriend and I both got out of work early so we went to a late afternoon movie. We saw Elysium which starred Matt Damon. The movie was very enjoyable and I would definitely recommend it as a rental when it comes out on DVD. It was by the same director as District 9 and if you liked District 9 then you will definitely like Elysium - they didn't have the same plot but had the same feel. After the movie we shopped and walked around Clarendon. It was a very enjoyable night. 

Saturday we played pick-up, and took a detour to a monastery on our way there. After soccer we just hung out at my apartment the rest of the day which was so nice and relaxing. Sunday we played pick-up in the morning and then I had a soccer game in the evening. The boyfriend had to work so he wasn't able to come to my game. We lost, only our 2nd loss of the season, but we play the team again this weekend in the playoffs so hopefully we will get revenge. 

All in all the weekend was a nice mix of relaxing and active, just what I needed. 


The Monastery




No comments:

Post a Comment