Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ouch

Last week I had to go back to the dentist to get my cavity filled. I tried to prepare myself for how bad it would be but I failed. They gave me the novocaine to numb the area and then left me alone for a few minutes for the numbing to take effect. When they came back they told me I had taken a bite out of the inside of my cheek (no wonder I was in pain). It was bleeding everywhere, which was right where they were trying to work at, and had to rinse my mouth with an antibacterial rinse (twice), put a metal piece in separate my cheek from my tooth so the blood wasn't getting in the way of my tooth, and then, after all that, they had to drill for my cavity. 

It was quite an awful and painful experience. I could hardly open my mouth and I couldn't chew on the injured side. It took about 4 days to fully recover and I'm going to try everything in my power to never get a cavity again because the experience was awful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment