Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Recent Happenings

-  Today is the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s famous "I have a dream speech. The boyfriend attended the festivities but I had to work. We were able to meet up for lunch though which was very nice:

-  This past weekend our friend Jeet invited us to the DC United game which was really fun (and great weather too)


-  My eye has been bothering me lately, it's been red and irritated, most likely from allergies. At work today it started bothering me and my Irish co-worker suggested putting a (cold) tea bag onto my eye ball. Apparently this is quite common in Ireland. Not sure how I feel about this. 

-  I saw this on Instagram and couldn't stop laughing:

-  Tomorrow I have to move cubes at work. I really like my location now as I'm sorta hidden away. Now I will be on a major walkway. I will also be located directly outside my boss's office. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I'm building it up to be. 

-  The boyfriend's sister is coming to visit this weekend - this LONG weekend. How is it already the end of summer - it just began!!!  

That's all for now, more updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment