Thursday, November 4, 2010

All About Meeshell

My blog has gotten visitors from:

- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Sweden
- Norway
- Mexico

I've been getting some Google search hits (although they are for boring topics including "salahi white house invitation" and "i got new glasses"), but still, very exciting!

Besides the blog news, nothing new or exciting to report, but I bought my ticket home for Christmas this morning, and it was quite the fiasco. I found a semi-reasonably priced ticket, entered in all my information, and after I hit "purchase" American Airlines informed me that the price went up by $40. What! I put that ticket on hold and then scrambled to try and find something cheaper. After many frustrating searches, I gave up and bought the ticket on hold. Sigh. At least Christmas Break will be fun and relaxing and (hopefully) less stressful than buying the ticket home.

Did I also mention after spending Christmas with my family, I'm heading down to the boyfriends to meet his family. I've never been invited home before by a boyfriend, and especially not for the Holidays. I'm very excited and nervous, but think it will be a great time. If you have any gift ideas and/or tips let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment