Monday, November 1, 2010

Big (And Expensive) Oops

I just bought a brand new iPhone 4 on Thursday evening. Saturday evening I left my phone in a cab. Oops. The phone has not been recovered. Luckily I bought the phone on my American Express Blue card, and they refunded me the full purchase amount. Unluckily the phone costs $599 to replace (original purchase was $199). After work tonight, I'm going to the Apple Store to buy a replacement phone. I'm hoping that they will super nice to me and give me lots of discounts. If not, I'm going to turn on the tears and hope that works (they will most likely come regardless). Also, you should get MobileMe (Apple already offered to waive the fee for me when I purchase my new phone) because if I had purchased MobileMe originally, they could have (potentially) recovered my phone for me. You live and learn I guess. Just wish my lessons didn't come with a $599 price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment