Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Healthy (Somewhat) Cooking

In my quest to eat healthier, and thanks to my sister letting me borrow the car, I'm off to the grocery store tonight! I don't know what it is but I'm bad at grocery shopping. I either come home and feel like I have nothing to eat, or I buy all this food and then throw away half of it before I have a chance to eat it. So I spent the past hour at work trying to come up with food to make this week and a grocery list. Here is what is on my dinner list for the week:

- Macaroni and Cheese with Chicken (healthy edition)
- Coconut Chicken Strips (trying a new recipe)
- Steak and Baked Potato with Asparagus (my classic go-to)
- Baked Potato Soup (also a new recipe)
- Chicken and Cheese Enchilada (haven't made this in years)

For lunches I plan on having either leftovers from dinner, salami and ham sandwiches, or going out to eat. Hope this goes well, updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment