Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Travels: New York Addition

As promised, I have a recap and pictures from my trip to New York:

We got to the bus stop early, so we waited around for a bit:


But, we got the best seats in the house (top row, front seat). Going through the Lincoln Tunnel:


This was the view from our hotel room. Yup, that's the Chrysler Building!


Saturday morning, we rode the subway:


Hooray, we made it to our destination:


Which was the Brooklyn Bridge:


After taking our obligatory jumping pictures:



We shopped, ate, walked around, and stumbled upon this:


And then we hit up the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree:


And Times Square:


The next day, it was pouring rain, so we tried to spend most of it indoors. We went to Madison Square Garden and saw the Knicks take on the Nuggets (I'm sporting a Knicks shirt I picked up at the NBA store the day before):


I think this picture sums up the trip:


All in all it was an amazing time! Many thanks to my little sis for making it all happen, you're the best! Hope you enjoyed the recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment