Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Just In


I was chatting with my friend Jenna earlier when she informed me that Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are splitting up. I was so surprised! I'm personally not a huge Scarlett Johansson fan, I think she is a good actress and all that, but that she is only pretty when she is supposed to be playing a normal person (because compared to a normal person, she is pretty), and that when she is all dressed up she doesn't look nearly as good.

I think she got married way too young (she was 24). They claim that they "grew apart", especially since they have spent most of their marriage apart due to their careers. I'm sad that they split up, I always hate to hear of marriages not working out....but this means Ryan Reynolds is available!

In other news, Jenna also informed me that Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron have broken up. People tell me I'm wrong about this, but I've always believed their relationship has just been a sham. I'm not sure if it's cause I think he's gay and therefore wouldn't be dating a girl, or that they are way too into themselves to ever have a real relationship with another person, or that they just would never date each other. Not sure what it is, but I've always felt this way. So, I'm not very surprised to hear that have broken up, but that's probably just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment