Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tuesday Tip


When we were in New York, the boyfriend and I popped into Crumbs Bakery to get a quick snack while we took refuge from the rain. Since Crumbs Bakery has opened up in DC (I know of one that opened up downtown by Metro Center, and another one is opening up very soon in Clarendon), I've heard great things about it but hadn't yet tried it. Seeing as I wasn't very hungry, the boyfriend decided to get a Black and White Cookie, and given the size of the cookie, I said I would just have a few bites of his cookie. After taking just one bite of the cookie, I couldn't stop eating it. After I devoured way more than half of the cookie, I went back for another one for us to split, and I also got some tea (pictured). The tea was insanely hot when I first got it, but that was my only complaint. It was amazing and delicious, but more importantly had this super fancy lid where there's a piece that slides over the whole for drinking, which might have accounted for the hotness. Basically, you have to go to Crumbs Bakery if you've never been before. But don't be mad at me when you can't stop eating all their food there.

No comments:

Post a Comment