Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday and Sunshine!

Today is Friday and its going to be almost 80 degrees today :)

After having 3 painfully slow days at work earlier in the week, yesterday was a crazy long day for me - and the timing couldn't have been worse. It was St. Patrick's Day, and since I am 1/8 Irish, I really wanted to get in the spirit. Every hour at work they raffled off prizes (I didn't win anything), we had a pizza party for lunch, and tables were set up so everyone could watch the basketball games. Many of my co-workers started happy hour during lunch time, and our actual work happy hour started at 5. Meanwhile, during all of the festivities, I was at my desk working away on a report and power point presentation. I even had to work late, which I rarely ever have to.

I'm not complaining since I love my job and the work that I do, I just wish that I had been able to partake in the festivities that were occurring. Also, much thanks to the boyfriend who came over just to watch me stress out and work.

Anyways, enough of me complaining. Today is Friday! And I have the whole weekend ahead of fun activities. I'm running a 5k on Sunday with co-workers, and meeting up with friends on Saturday. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment