Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

So I have been slacking and haven't posted anything all week! I have some updates - the roofers came out to look at the roof and determined that it needs to be replaced because it is so damaged. This is great except that they can't come back out for about 3 weeks. Did I mention it's raining out right now. Sigh.

I've been enjoying my break from soccer - it's between the Winter and Spring leagues right now, but my Sunday Spring league starts back up on Sunday. In the meantime I've been busy with kick-boxing and yoga. I've also started a diet - not an actual diet like no carbs or anything like that. Just a general, trying to eat healthier, diet. I'm also trying to stick to Bethenny's advice of "you can eat everything, just not at once", meaning if I want a Girl Scout Cookies, I will eat 1, instead of 4.

Not much else to report on, except work has been surprisingly busy this week, which has been nice. Not too busy where I'm stressed that I can't get everything done, but just busy enough where my days are full. This has been a nice change and I'm hoping it stays this way.

Besides that I just can't wait for the Spring weather to get here. So over this rain and cold weather. Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to talk about next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment