Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Already!

How is it March already! This year is really flying by. No new news to report on the leaky roof from yesterday. My canker sore is starting to feel a bit better - I think the ice cream I had yesterday really helped. Today seems to be dragging on and on, but I have happy hour after work which I am very excited about.

My Wednesday night soccer team made clinched the last spot in the play-offs, and the first round starts tomorrow. We are playing the team we played at our previous game, in which we should have won but ended up tying 2-2. I'm worried that we're going to beat them and then have another game the next week. Mentally I got in my head that this Winter League is over, and now I am just not looking forward to these upcoming games. Plus, they're all the way out in the middle of nowhere, which is not easy for me to get to. I can't just not go, since we really need girls (with me going, we have the bare minimum number of girls), and if we don't have enough girls, we have to play down a man, which is just double the punishment, and I don't want to screw my team over like that. Oh well, guess I'll just suck it up and go and maybe even have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment