Thursday, April 21, 2011

Adventures in Dog Sitting - Part 2

Sadly the dog-sitting adventures are ending tonight. I really enjoyed taking long walks with her in the evening after work (especially when the weather was nice, like yesterday). I could have done without the morning walks - trying to schedule in an extra 20 minutes in the morning when I am not a morning person was not too much fun - but definitely worth it over all.

I also got to know a lot more of the neighborhood by walking around it everyday - I discovered some really cute houses in the area, and Poppy got to know all the neighborhood dogs (although not that well since she is so shy, aw). 

Well, it was fun while it lasted!

The boyfriend letting the Popsters up on the couch, aka teaching her how to be bad

No comments:

Post a Comment