Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Need A Vacation

I can't believe I'm leaving for London this weekend!!! I'm so excited but still need to pack which is looming over me and stressing me out. Once I get that out of the way, I'll be much more excited.

Since I am a planner by nature, I want to start sorting out my summer travel plans. April is covered with London, and then May I'm heading to Ocean City for a weekend beach getaway. June I'm heading to my hometown for a friend's wedding, and that leaves July and August wide open, with the exception of my cousin visiting for a week in July. So many places I want to go - where to start. Perhaps a trip up to NYC? Or maybe a weekend getaway to Pennsylvania. Needless to say, I cannot wait for summer to get here! And of course for this weekend to come so my trip to London will start :)

1 comment: