Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yesterday the weather here in DC was amazing - highs near 80 with a slight warm breeze and lots of sunshine. Besides my lunch break where I sat outside, I was cooped up inside all day at work. When I got home from work it was just too nice to sit inside, so I decided to go for a walk. My first thought was to walk to Georgetown, where I could catch the bus up to the boyfriends place, but then I thought why take the bus when I could walk - so I decided to walk the whole way, all 4.1 miles. This may not sound like a lot but all but maybe 1 mile of that is straight up a hill to the highest point in the city. I got a blister on the bottom of my right foot, but other than that I felt like I could have done even more.

Today the weather decided to do a 180 and its so cold, windy, and pouring rain. But, my friend got free tickets to go see the Washington Wizards game tonight, but she's sick so she asked if I wanted to go! So, the boyfriend and I are off to see the Wizards take on the Pistons after work today. Things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment