Thursday, May 26, 2011

Luck Is On My Side

This week has been pretty crazy for since my boss put in his two weeks. This means I will be taking over the majority of the reporting that he used to do, so I've been super busy trying to thoroughly learn all these new reports while he is still here for me to ask questions. Talk about being thrown in the deep end! I just hope I swim and not sink after he leaves.

In other news, I went to an event for with my friend Julie at a ritzy hair salon in Friendship Heights on Tuesday night. We basically went for the freebies, but they had a raffle which we entered and I was the 1st name picked! I won a free haircut which I'm super excited about!

Tonight I'm off to the Tennis store to see if I like the racket that they ordered for me, and then packing for the beach! I cannot wait for the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment