Thursday, February 3, 2011

De-Cluttering

After working from home the other day, I was feeling very energized and motivated to de-clutter my bathroom. It all started because I purchased the jumbo pack of toilet paper. I usually like to buy the jumbo sized pack because it's cheaper and if I buy the 4-pack, I feel like I ran out too quickly. I usually just kept the jumbo pack of toilet paper right next to the toilet, but was getting tired of having stuff out everywhere, so I decided to store it under the bathroom sink. This sounded like a great plan, except that under my bathroom sink looked like this:


Thus began the great de-cluttering! I realized that I had a lot of stuff hidden back there that I didn't even know I had, and pulled out things that I either don't use anymore or didn't want anymore. This is what I had left (after my one of my roommates took a few things):


Next, I re-organized how I was storing things, and made the things that I use most often in the front. I was able to put ALL of the toilet paper underneath, and not only does everything fit, it is now neater and more organized:


Now I just have to keep it looking like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment