Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekend Recap

Even though it's already Wednesday, I have been slacking and need to update everyone on the latest happenings in my life. This weekend the boyfriend and I went to the Auto Show, which was so much fun we had to jump for joy.


We met Gheorghe Mureşan there (George Muresan for you Americans), who is 7'7" and used to play in the NBA. Not only is he ridiculously tall, his hands were ridiculously big. Each finger alone was like 3 of my fingers. He was also super nice, friendly, and seemed genuinely happy to be there. He struck up a conversation with us about the cars at the show. I was nervous so I didn't say anything, but the boyfriend was chatting away. For the record, Gheorghe said he would only drive an electric car.

Another recent happening is that I finally got around to ordering myself some kickboxing gloves. I no longer have to borrow the icky, smelly, gross ones from the gym. I went with red, cause it's classic, and bought these on Amazon while using my $10 for $20 LivingSocial deal I bought a few weeks back.

No comments:

Post a Comment