Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Back in May my friend invited me to a free event at this fancy salon - we were only going for the free food and drinks there - but I entered my name in the raffle and ended up winning a free haircut! I finally got around to making an appointment, and next week I am getting my haircut. Seeing as this is probably the fanciest place I will ever get my hair cut at, I want to take full advantage and not just get a boring trim. So now I have a BIG DECISION to make - how to get my haircut. 

Since I am not a morning person whatsoever, I want something that is super easy to do in the morning and is no fuss. In the summer I just let my hair air dry pretty much every morning which means just natural waves, like this:

In the wintertime I blow it dry every morning and then straighten it to look like this:

Every time I watch the movie He's Just Not That Into You, I think how much I love Ginnifer Goodwin's hair in the movie. But she has such a round face, I'm not sure it would look the as good on me with such an oval shaped face.

This would be my dream haircut, but since I have a widow's peak my bangs never look right because they start too far back from my forehead:

So, let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment