Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bullet Points

  • The other day, there was a mosquito in my bathroom. When I killed it by smashing it up against the wall, there was a huge streak of blood on the wall. The boyfriend pointed out that that was probably either his or my blood. It's weird and gross to think about how a mosquito actually sucks your blood and carries it around in them.
  • My cousin is in town visiting from Seattle. He arrived yesterday and seems to be having a fun time so far.
  • I thought I had misplaced the new shoes I got last month, and was totally stressing about it. Turns out they were in my closet the whole time. Oops!
  • Played pick up soccer on the National Mall the other day. Love that I can do that here in DC (see photo)
  • The London Olympics start a year from today - so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment