Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is a very special day for me - it is the 2 year anniversary of my first "date" with the boyfriend. We had met a few weeks prior when Jesica double-booked the boyfriend and I for lunch, and we ate out on the Navy Memorial. After our initial first meeting, we started talking when we would see each other out (we had the same group of friends), and then I invited him to my sister's then-boyfriend's (now fiancee's) barbecue. He came, we hung out, and then we left to go to his co-worker's birthday celebration. Luckily, there is photographic evidence of this first "date" to live on forever.


After that night, he asked me out on a proper date to Two Amy's, and we have been happily together ever since! Here are some pictures so you can see how cute we are:

On vacation in Central Park NYC
On a break from a bike ride - one of our favorite activities
Taking the now infamous jumping pictures
Watching soccer - another one of our favorite activities

2 comments: