Tuesday, June 21, 2011

1st Day of Summer

Today is officially the 1st day of summer, although it feels like summer has already been here for quite a while. This weekend I was in Ohio with the boyfriend for a high school friend's wedding, which was a blast. The wedding was out in Amish Country so it was super peaceful and relaxing and quiet out there. While we were there, the boyfriend saw my hometown, met my high school friends, met my Grandparents and my cousin Jenny, and also saw the awesomeness that is Cleveland.

Since I've been back from my trip, my mom has been in town visiting which has been fun. She leaves tomorrow morning though. Last night we went on a bike ride down to the mall, to the grocery store, then to dinner, and then I unpacked. Tonight we are having dinner with the boyfriend. And tomorrow night I have soccer - needless to say it's been quite busy around here, but hopefully this weekend will be more relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment