Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bullet Points

I have been so busy and haven't been blogging lately. Here are some random bullet points:

  • The other night the boyfriend decided to make a double decker sandwich consisting of a layer of Nutella, Strawberry Jam, and Peanut Butter. He insists it was delicious but I didn't try it. Speaking of, have you ever had a Peanut Butter Nutella Sandwich? It tastes like a Reese's Cup and is delicious.
  • This past week was my sister Amy's birthday AND she moved in with fiancee (still getting used to calling him that). Lots of exciting things for her!
  • I made some birthday treats for our office's monthly birthday celebration - peanut butter cookies and brownies. I also tried to make chocolate chip pecan cookies but forgot to add in the brown sugar so they didn't turn out well. I also forgot to add the brown sugar to the peanut butter cookies, but my roommate told me before I scooped out the cookies that I should look over the ingredients and make sure I didn't forget anything, so they were spared. Baking fail. However, everyone at the office loved them so it wasn't a total failure.
  • My old roommate has officially moved out, and the new roommate is mostly moved in. 
  • My friend Jenna is coming to visit this weekend and I am SOOO excited to see her! I haven't seen her since our London trip and it's been way too long.
  • This weekend is the 4th of July - how is it July already? I can't wait to have a long weekend though.
  • At work today we have a foosball tournament, a welcome lunch for a new employee, and a going away happy hour for an employee leaving. How I am supposed to get any work done is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment