Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Awesomeness


My roommate ordered a pair of Rainbow Sandals for herself online, and the company accidently sent her the sandals twice. Since there was no receipt on the second pair, she couldn't return them, so she gave them to me! Awesomeness!

Additionally, the boyfriend and I play against each other in Words With Friends. He is some sort of Words With Friends mastermind (I think he someone hacked the program to always give him the best letters), and therefore I have yet to beat him in a game, despite having played him in roughly 50 games. However, the other night - victory was all mine! I finally did it! So naturally I took a screenshot of my victory, and had to let everyone know.

And - the most important awesomeness is that we found a new roommate! Hooray! Stress over :)

1 comment: