Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF

After glossing over it last post, I need update you all on the beach! The weekend was amazing and so much fun! We drove up early on Friday morning and hit no traffic whatsoever. Upon arrival, the boyfriend and I hit up the beach. After a relaxing day in the sun, I came back to the hotel room to realize that I was quite red. I had sprayed on the sun tan lotion, but failed to rub it in, so not only was I burnt, my back and shoulders were splotches or red and white. Fail. Besides this though, everything else went well and my burn has faded into a nice beautiful tan with only minimal pealing so far.

The trip was a great mix of beach relaxation time, fun in the sun, staying active (lots of walking the boardwalk and fun in the water), eating well (so much delicious seafood), and trying new things (fishing!).


The Boardwalk

View outside our room - does it get any better than this

Bayside Skillet at Ocean City

I approve!

Sunset

The boyfriend
Obligatory jumping pic

Inside our hotel room

The boyfriend teaching me how to fish

No comments:

Post a Comment